Friday, July 29, 2005

An actual horoscope

I found reference to this on James Randi's website www.randi.org. James Randi is a man who is doing the world a lot of good.
This was taken from www.freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/libra.html.

Libra

Thousands of years ago, inhabitants of India thought the Earth was carried by giant elephants, which in turn were balancing on the back of a huge turtle, which itself was perched on top of a stupendous snake. We laugh at this belief now, but many of us have equally preposterous ideas about the way reality is constructed. I mention this, Libra, because it's the best time in many moons for you to revisit your own versions of the elephant-turtle-snake theory. I promise you it will be liberating. So examine any unwieldy delusions that are at the foundation of your personal worldview. Look for evidence that supports your theories about the nature of life, and if you can't find any evidence, abandon the theories.

I hope visitors to my site will see the irony of the above paragraph without an explanation, but if not just ask and I will explain.

No comments: